Rethnaraj Rambabu Tuesday, December 8, 2009 How To's
1. Go to Create New Post page.
2. Click on the Insert Image button on the Post Editor toolbar.
3. A new window appears prompting you to upload image from your computer.
4. If you hosted the image at other website such as Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket, Imageshack or Tinypic, use "Add image from Web" option.
5. Once, your image is published in your post, you can choose layout for the image.
- The 'Left', 'Center', and 'Right' options allow you to customize the way your blog text will flow around your image.
- The 'Image size' options will determine how large the image will appear within your post.