This blog has moved here: www.bloggermint.com
Rethnaraj Rambabu Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm Rethnaraj,18, an Indian Citizen living at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Currently pursuing my studies at Stamford College, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

Started blogging since December 2008, I have several blogs that I've abandoned now and started concentrating on my new blog which is now old. Actually, I started to blog after saw one of my teachers in my secondary school blogging. He taught me to start a blog and how to post. And I started to learn editing and customizing the default blogger templates and making own simple templates by reading blogging tips websites in the net. I have a great passion to help the new beginners step by step towards blogging because there are many out there who really need such help. Even though there may be many other websites and probloggers(of course, I'm not a problogger) out there in net with a better guidance, I have a personal interest to help the new beginners towards better blogging.  You can contact me through contact form in this blog. But, the faster way of contacting me is via Facebook and Twitter.


3 comments:

Diablo 3 Gold said...

many thanks regarding revealing. i was looking for as well.
RS Money



Guild wars 2 Gold

Unknown said...

WoW gold for sale! Guys, do you need any WoW products. Click the colored words to getcheapest WoW gold with fast delivery speed. Hope you a nice day.

Alberta Smith said...

I really like this case. It fits well, has a rubber protectant covering the phone. The back plastic piece snaps on and it super cute. The best part is that this is the first case that I have purchased for my 4sg that did NOT interfere with the Lumia 820 cases flash of the camera! No glare here thank gosh!!!!!!! Love it!!!

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Introblogger
Designed by Rethnaraj Rambabu
Introblogger | The free blogging guide - Blogged Web Statistics